Registration starts at 10 a.m. at the Rhubarb Games registration table near the park gazebo. Games will begin at 10:30 a.m. and end at 1:30 p.m. with prizes awarded at 2 p.m.
There are categories for both kids and adults.
• The Rhubarb Stalk Throw: throw the stalk the farthest distance.
• Rhubarb Golf: use a rhubarb stalk as a golf club to drive a ping-pong ball closest to the flag.
• Brown Eggs and Rhubarb: balance an organic brown egg on a stalk of rhubarb while walking around an obstacle course without dropping the egg.
• Rhubarb Hoops: make a free throw with a stalk of rhubarb.
• Rhubarb Toss: throw rhubarb stalks into holes of a wooden beanbag catcher.